Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Breast and Butt War

Breast and Butt War

Posted in For Foreigners and Expats, For Students of English, humor with tags , , , , , , , , , , on April 5, 2009

Big breasts prick their way into the fabric of Brazilian culture

I’ve been noticing something ever since the advent of the Internet. The fact I had never noticed that before the Web came into everybody’s lives speaks volumes for how much influence it can bring to bear on the global culture. The butt has always been Brazil’s favorite body part, but now it has a huge contender. Yes, big breasts, which have always aroused the scrutiny of males and females alike for ages here, of course, but nobody cared to buy a wonderbra to make them look bigger.

We didn’t actually have a fetish for big knockers until the Internet came knocking on our doors. At least, that’s my viewpoint based on observation, which, if it can be counted as some kind of cientific evidence, then I’m not too off the mark here, am I? I’ve tried to find statistics on the internet to underpin my point but I’ve failed miserably in my endeavor, so if anybody can help me verify it, I’d appreciate it. Any plastic surgeon would care to lend me a hand in support of my big Tit Theory?

Anyway, buxom bosoms are becoming so widespread here that they are threatening to weigh down on the ass prevalence. I myself am a breast man, but I’m actually not so crazy about size. Don’t get me wrong, I like it, too. I just enjoy all shapes and sizes and don’t discriminate against women not so richly endowed in the upper
body department. But breast inflation in Brazil is getting to be as
widespread as in the USA and I don’t know if it is that good, after
all, variety is the spice of life.

But butts will keep on butting into Brazilian brains like a battering ram and won’t let the tits take away their title. The title holder of Brazil’s preference will contract around its kudos and break this wind of change!

At least, that’s what many butt buffs think.

An interesting thing I’ve been aware of lately is that women are checking out men’s behinds. I had never noticed that before, not as much as now, anyway. I guess that’s the American culture holding sway.
After all, they have the means to spread their culture like nobody
else. With so many series and movies with women commenting on and
checking out men’s butts, it is no wonder Brazilians would follow suit. By the way, have you checked out any butts today?

Another thing I’ve noticed is that in the past,
big butts were very popular, now, the tight ones are getting to be more
to Brazilians’ liking and I believe it has to do with the American as well as the gym culture, to be sure.
So, anyway, that makes it easier for women to have their plastic
surgeries without using silicone, I guess. They could deflate their
butts in order to inflate their hooters. No offense intended, ladies, I’m just being jocose.

So I suppose in the future big breasts will be in and big butts out, as a fashion thing, of course. Literally, big breasts will be at the forefront, standing erect in the front lines, while big rear ends will retreat into the trenches.

But blow by blow, the battered combatants bring no break to the bloody battle.

Bring it on!” They say.

Author: joedasilva.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment